Stake your claim in this colony building sim and survive a turbulent Medieval age. Construct a multi-storey fortress in a land reclaimed by wilderness, defend against raids, and keep your villagers happy as their lives are shaped by the world.
Enter the Photo Challenges on Discord
- Design and grow your settlement from a small wooden hut to a sprawling stone castle.
- Protect your villagers from the elements by building shelter and stocking up on supplies.
- 3d terrain and building systems let you create underground caverns and multi-story forts.
- Optimize your villagers and production lines by establishing roles they are best suited for.
- Increase your populace by helping out strangers in dangerous situations or taking in travelers.
- Take care of your villagers - a happy villager needs food, sleep, comfort, and safety.
- Their mood will be affected if they lack these things.
- Your villagers have personal histories and agendas.
- Get to know them by observing their behavior and relationships with others.
- Defend your village from foes by building impenetrable defenses.
- Defend your village from foes by strategically placed archers and traps.
- Trade with the neighbouring villages.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960)
|“||In the year 1346, the known world was struck by a calamity known as Black Death. By the end of the 14th century, 95% of the population perished due to disease, famine, and religious persecution. Self-proclaimed divine crusades purged the land of those deemed to be responsible for the end of days, sowing seeds of doubt in the minds of those that remained. Most major cities were razed to the ground.
Groups of survivors slowly emerged from society’s ashes, migrating and re-settling areas reclaimed by nature. You get to guide such a group and protect them from outlaws, barbarians, and religious fanatics in a classless, borderless, lawless post-calamity age.
|~ from the Foxy Voxel's itch.io page|
Going Medieval Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to Going Medieval. But while we make an effort to be complete, which may include game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel. We recommended the game's official Discord server or the game's discussions on Steam.
Based in Serbia, Foxy Voxel is a small independent game developer made up of 7 people who work on games they’d like to play themselves. The members of the team are a group of seasoned game industry professionals with experience in narrative and puzzle games for PC and Mobile. Their first title, currently in production is Colony sim / City Builder Going Medieval.
Part of the Epic Games family and inspired by the different passions of players across the world, The Irregular Corporation has been publishing unique and engaging games since 2015. With a focus on releasing exciting new experiences across a variety of genres, The Irregular Corporation is a global team of passionate industry professionals that use their experience to support independent developers and help realise the full potential of their games. Recently published titles include PC Building Simulator, Good Company and Mars Horizon, while upcoming projects include Going Medieval, Railgrade and Touch Type Tale.